VeeMost offers various Disaster Recovery (DR) services to businesses of any size. From the creation of a disaster recovery policy to the implementation of a DR plan, we have DR experts who can work with you to ensure that an unforeseen disaster does not become catastrophic for your business, your profitability or your ability to serve your clients.
A disaster recovery plan is usually part of a comprehensive business continuity plan.
Stop and ask yourself these questions:
- What happens if my building burns down or there is an emergency?
- Do I have a policy in place that details how to get the necessary information to the right people?
- Can business operations continue, even if it is minimal?
- Where would this operation be located?
- Do I have a good backup of my data?
- Is this data available for immediate use or is there a process to restore it?
- Can users work remotely to access this data?
- If users can have access to the data remotely, what about the applications to run the data?
- Do users know how to access this system/network/site during a disaster?
- Do I have a good backup of my key personnel?
These are some of the questions that a company needs to ask to determine its readiness for a disaster. At VeeMost, we have business experts who can assist your business executives in coming up with a business continuity plan. We also have a strong team of technical experts that will help plan and implement the technology aspect of the DR plan.