Data center and virtualization are the hottest trends and buzz words in the industry today and VeeMost has a headstart on this. With extensive experience in data center build-outs, energy savings in data centers and virtualization services for servers, we can offer you the guaranteed services you need to ensure you are successful.
From a small company looking to consolidate its servers to the large enterprise looking to reduce its data center footprint, save money by being energy efficient or move to a new data center, VeeMost has the technical expertise to accomplish your objectives.
VeeMost specializes in the infrastructure aspect of the data center. Our audit, design, implementation and operations data center services are a part of a coordinated effort that cuts across and integrates with the various expertise of the overall data center such as telecommunications, power, architectural, HVAC, etc.
VeeMost Data Center Physical & Environmental Consulting Services
- Optimizing air flow in the data center which can be analyzed via Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Consultation on recommended temperatures for both the cold and hot aisle
- Consultation on power requirements
Data Center Network Infrastructure Services
- Integration into various vendor equipment in order to present a unified dashboard for energy usage of data center infrastructure equipment.
- Audit and assessment of existing data center and related IT network equipment for efficiency, effectiveness, and comparison with best practices and standards.
- Design & implementation of next-generation energy-efficient networks, applications, servers and Storage Area Networks, using technologies from vendors such as Cisco, Joulex, NetApp, VMWare, Microsoft, F5, and Citrix. Our services are guaranteed to improve application response times and reduce administration overhead.
Our engineers and consultants are certified in products from various data center and virtualization vendors such as
- EMC VMWare
- Cisco Systems
VeeMost continues to seek partnerships and expertise in upcoming technology areas and vendors.